About Cognos Planning Online Training
Cognos Planning Online Training is a finance-managed solution for both operational and business planning with the flexibility to turn the most sophisticated strategy into discreet plans, budgets, and forecasts. It supports traditional budgeting processes, driver-based approaches and enables the creation of rolling forecasts to give real-time visibility into resource requirements and future business outcomes.
Prerequisites For Learning Cognos Planning Online Training
- Graduates/Post Graduates are eligible.
- Complete the IBM Cognos Planning Analysts: Build Models (V10.1) course.
- Knowledge of organization’s data and structure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
Cognos Planning Online Training Course Content
Cognos Planning And Budgeting
- Introduction Cognos planning analyst
- Create D-list and D-cube
- Cognos Planning Basic Concepts
- Load data
- Distribute data
- Create and distribute an income statement
- Forecast data
- Automate processes
- Object maintained and administration
- Use complex calculations
- Examine the advanced concepts
- Designing for reporting
- Enhance the functionality using add-in excel
- Illustrate the model using the planning manager
- Examining the components of the Cognos planning solutions
- Examine the main parts of the Analysis model
- Discuss libraries
- Discuss D-lists
- Discuss D-cubes
- Discuss D-links
- Create library
- Manually create D-lists
- Import d-list from excel sources
- Modify D-lists
- Build D-cubes
- Determine what can be used as source data
- Create a file maps to assist in loading data
- Loading data from an external source into a d-cube
- Load data from one d-cube to another
- Prepare calculations and d-list item
- Control user input using a formatted d-list
- Use built in functions to calculate data
- Use time average in a d-list
- Use weight average in a d-list
- Applying conditional formulas to a d-list
- Use a d-cube to allocate data
- Summarize d-cubes data with accumulation d-links
- Populate the a d-cube based on text in the targets d-cube using lookup d-links.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings