This certification course on Python is a complete course that will help you to clearly understand the programming language. In this training you will be exposed to both the basic and advanced concepts of Python like machine learning, Hadoop streaming, MapReduce in Python, and work with packages like Scikit and Scipy.
About Python Course
What You Will Learn In This Training Course?
- Learn about the basics, significance and installation of Python
- Learn about file and sequence operations
- Learn about MapReduce concepts for Hadoop deployment
- Study OOP, expressions, data types, looping, etc.
- Understand SQLite in Python, functions, operations and class defining
- Use Python for writing and deploying Pig UDF and Hive UDF
- Get to know the Machine Learning Algorithms in Python
- Work on a real life Hadoop project running on Python
- Course Completion Certificate from Intellipaat
- Be equipped for the Python Professional Certification
Who Should Take This Python Course?
- BI Managers and Project Managers
- Software Developers and ETL professionals
- Analytics professionals
- Big Data professionals
- Those wanting to have a career in Python
You don’t need any specific knowledge to learn Python. A basic knowledge of programming can help.
Why You Should Take This Python Training?
- Python’s design & libraries provide 10 times productivity compared to C, C++, or Java
- A Senior Python Developer in the United States can earn $102,000 – indeed.com
Python is a highly popular object-oriented language that is fast to learn and easy to deploy. It can run on various systems like Windows, Linux and Mac thus make it highly coveted for the data analytics domain. Upon completion of training you can work in the Big Data Hadoop environment for very high salaries.
Need Inspiration To Learn Python – Look No Further![/su_spoiler]
Python Course Content
Getting started with Python, general purpose, highly versatile and powerful, why use Python in Read-Write? Various benefits of using Python
Python Installation & Basics
Installing Python for different OS – Windows, Linux, Python Integrated Development Environment, Python environment variables, running Python programming, various Object and Data types in Python.
The OOP Concepts
Object-oriented programming concepts, various built-in and user-defined functions of Python, introduction to Python Methods, Lists, Tuples, Strings, Loops, flow of control in program, Python Syntax, documentation.
Comprehensive Python study
The file system, defining a class, handling of file, various types of exception handling, API in Python database, Python SQLite.
Deploying Python on Hadoop
Understanding Hadoop and its various components, Hadoop ecosystem and Hadoop common, HDFS and MapReduce Architecture, Python scripting for MapReduce Jobs on Hadoop framework.
Python Components and Functions
Understanding Python core concepts, familiarizing with the Python Dictionary, various Functions in Python including Lambda function, extensive Python Libraries
Python Machine Learning
Machine learning concepts, how Python works in machine learning set-up, building machine learning algorithms, supervised and unsupervised learning, Pandas data structures in Python, working with data and deploying in real world scenarios.
File System/Sandbox Management
Managing the Sandbox, learning about Sandbox remote login, working with HDFS file system and the Mapper and Reducer functions.
Scikit-learn in Python Machine learning
Machine data mining and analysis using Scikit-learn, advantages of Scikit-learn like accessibility and reusability, using Scikit-learn for data classification, clustering and reprocessing.
Type – Server logs/Firewall logs
This includes the process of loading the server logs into the cluster using Flume. It can then be refined using Pig Script, Ambari and HCatlog. You can then visualize it using elastic search and excel. This project task includes–
- Server logs
- Potential uses of server log data
- Pig script
- Firewall logs
- Work flow editor
0.00 average based on 0 ratings