About Statistical Modelling Online Training
A statistical model is a mathematical model that embodies a set of statistical assumptions concerning the generation of sample data (and similar data from a larger population). A statistical model represents, often in considerably idealized form, the data-generating process.
Prerequisites For Learning Statistical Modelling Online Training
No Prerequisites required
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
Statistical Modelling Online Training Course Content
- Fitting Calibration Models
- Generating All Possible Regressions
- Comparing Regression Lines
- Using the General Linear Models Procedure
- Ridge Regression
- Regression Models for Counts and Proportions
- Principal Components and Factor Analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- Discriminant Analysis
- Bayesian Neural Network Models
Parametric Time Series Analysis
- Selecting the Proper ARIMA Model
- Forecasting and Control with ARIMA Models
0.00 average based on 0 ratings