About AKKA WITH SCALA Online Training
Akka with Scala Online Training may be a toolkit and runtime for building highly concurrent, distributed, and fault tolerant applications on the JVM. Akka is written in Scala, with language bindings provided for both Scala and Java. Akka’s approach to handling concurrency is predicated on the Actor Model. Akka for Scala Training is helps to become an expert in the way to build linear streams using Sources, Sinks, and Flows, Fault Tolerance, Routers and Dispatchers, Modifying Actor Behavior, Design scalable and fault-tolerant applications using Akka actors, Understand fundamentals about CRDT and their implementation in Akka. This course also specialise in the way to implement fault tolerant streams, Graphs, Fusing, Testing Actors, Configure, test and tune Akka applications. Enroll & Get Certified Now!
- basic Akka and Scala knowledge
- at least two months practical experience in developing with Akka and Scala.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
AKKA WITH SCLA Online Training Content:
AKKA WITH SCLA Online Training
- Introduction to Akka
- Review of Akka Basics
- Akka Remoting
- Akka Cluster
- Testing Actors
- Actor Lifecycle
- Messaging with Akka
Routers And Dispatchers
Scaling Up With Routers
- Akka Remoting • Akka Cluster • Cluster Singleton • Cluster Sharding • Tuning an Akka system • Monitoring and reporting • Building secure applications with Akka
0.00 average based on 0 ratings